Assessment Management System
AMS Training Resources
- Click here for the spring/summer 2020 AMS Assessment Leader training schedule and registration. If this link doesn’t work, please log in to the LRN and search “AMS.”
- Click here to download the AMS Manual for Assessment Processes (Hint: this manual is a supplement to the training above and provides detailed information for entering program assessment reports into the AMS; it also includes an appendix to guide “E-mail only users”. )
- Click here to download the AMS Manual for Summary Units (Hint: this manual is for directors of academic affairs, associate deans of graduate/undergraduate education, and members of disciplinary communities that have summary access to a group of individual programs.)
- If you have questions about using the AMS for unit-level or University-level strategic planning, please contact Planning Coordinator Alison Parker at email@example.com.
- If you have questions about using the AMS for to support accreditation needs, please contact Accreditation Coordinator Marie Sullivan at firstname.lastname@example.org.